Chef Tip: To rim 2 glasses with chocolate:
1. Place ½ cup (125 ml) Dark Belgian Chocolate in a heat-safe bowl.
2. Place bowl over a pot of water.
3. Bring water to a simmer, stirring chocolate gently until completely melted.
4. Pour onto a plate and dip rim of cocktail glasses into chocolate.
5. Stand glasses upright. Allow chocolate to set, then chill the glasses.
DIY Bar Tip: Set pitcher of Hot Chocolate by liqueur and recipe at your bar. Be sure to make enough chilled Hot Chocolate for expected guests, and rim glasses and prep garnish ahead.